According to a new market research report published by Credence Research “Cable Trays Market (Product Type – Ladder Type, Solid Bottom, Trough, Channel, Wire Mesh and Single Rail; Material – Metallic and Non-metallic; Industry Verticals – IT & Telecom, Public Infrastructure, Industrial Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Commercial, Residential and Others (Marine, Healthcare, Education etc.)) – Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026”, the global cable trays market was valued at US$ 2,956.9 Mn in 2017 and is set to exhibit steady CAGR during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Cable Trays Market 2026”, which gives insights into Cable Trays in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/Cable Trayss-market
Cable trays are witnessing increased preference for wiring systems due to their superior advantages over conventional electrical conduit systems. As compared to electrical conduits, cable trays offer higher safety, reliability, enhanced space utilization and lower cost. In addition, these are relatively easier to install and offer enhanced flexibility.
The market is highly driven by the continually growing adoption of cable trays over other wiring methods. Over the period, cable tray vendors have introduced wide array of products, enabling their penetration across large number of applications. Thus, availability of wide range of products plays a crucial role in adoption of cable trays across different construction applications.
Another prominent factor driving the market growth is the consistently rising construction industry worldwide. The industrial and commercial construction sector in the U.S., India and China have been demonstrating healthy growth post-economic slowdown. Considering the continually increasing adoption of cable trays, rising construction industry across the globe shows a positive sign for cable trays market growth. Nevertheless, predominant presence of electrical conduit systems in wiring systems is the major challenge for market growth. Despite the superior benefits of cable trays, electrical conduit systems enjoy higher penetration.
This is mainly due to lesser confidence of consumers on safety offered by cable trays. Additionally, cable trays are suitable in relatively less number of applications as compared to electrical conduit systems.
Some of the major companies profiled in the report include Atkore International, Inc. (Allied Tube & Conduit), Chatsworth Products, Inc., Cooper Industries (Eaton Corporation), Hubbell, Inc., Chalfant Manufacturing Company, Legrand SA, Marco Cable Management, Oglaend System Group, Panduit Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, TE Connectivity Ltd., Thomas and Betts Corporation and others.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/Cable Trayss-market
- The report presents the brief overview of Cable Trays Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Cable Trays products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Cable Trays projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Cable Trays solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Cable Trays over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Cable Trays implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Cable Trays by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US